Why Should you use Kojic Acid Soap?
Looking for an easy and simple way to whiten and brighten skin, use Kojie San Kojic Acid Lightening Soap.
Made from Kojic acid also known as Sake or Japanese rice wine, this soap effectively exfoliates the topmost layer of the skin, revealing a much smoother and whiter skin underneath.
Exfoliating your skin plays a crucial role in skin whitening. If the skin is not exfoliated regularly, dead cells start to accumulate on the surface on the skin, making it difficult for any skin whitening product to deliver positive results.
One of the greatest benefits of using Kojic soap is that it works as a skin exfoliator as well as a skin whitener at the same time. As a result, using this soap regularly is one of the best ways to achieve a whiter, smoother and even skin tone, right in the comfort of your home.
How to use Kojic Acid Soap
Always start by washing your skin with lukewarm water before applying the soap. Lather the soap your hands and face and allow it stay on your skin for about 30 seconds.
Wash off all traces of soap with fresh water. Although the results can vary from person to person, it usually takes about six to eight weeks to see the change. For best results, use it regularly (once or twice a day) and always moisturize your skin and wear sunscreen with high SPF after use.
Benefits of using Kojie San Kojic Acid Lightening Soap
- Helps clean your skin deeply, helping get rid of whiteheads, blackheads and unclogged pores
- Helps give you and your skin a natural and even skin tone
- Removes pimples, acne and acne scars
- Gets rid of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma and other skin blemishes
- Helps eliminate dark spots especially on the knees, underarms, elbows, buttocks and inner thigh area
- Helps achieve results comparable to microdermabrasion and regular chemical peel combined at a fraction of its cost.
The Kojic acid soap is like the magical skin fairness portion that when used regularly not only helps improve your skin tone, but also leaves you feeling confidently flawless from head to toe.