Remove Deep Acne Scars With The Best Acne Scar Removal Products
Discolored acne marks on your skin are the biggest hindrance in achieving your dream of an even skin tone. Acne break out is a common skin-related issue that everyone (irrespective of gender) has to face at some stage of life, especially in teenage. Environmental damage, stress, hormonal imbalance, dietary changes, bacteria and inheritance, all could lead to acne prone skin. Acne lesions get healed with time but they may leave behind several unsightly and pesky marks. Especially, if you pick your blemish, it is quite likely to cause acne scars.
Is it Possible to Heal those Dark Acne Craters?
Yes, getting rid of acne marks is quite possible. There are a number of ways to do that. These may include—home remedies, over-the-counter beauty products and laser or steroids-based treatment (for intense indentation). Home remedies are safer and cost-effective option but they may take a longer period in lightening the marks. Contrary to that, trying fuss-free and dermatologically tested beauty products is an easier solution.
How Do Scar Removal Creams Work?
Each acne scarring product comes with a different formula. But there are some key ingredients that are scientifically proven for reversing the skin damage.
Acne break outs result in loss of elastin and collagen in the skin. As a result, the natural healing process of the skin slows down. So, while picking your topical solution, make sure it contains a reasonable amount of vitamin C.
Yet another miraculous ingredient, it contains Retin-A that not just boosts collagen production but it also works wonders for curing other skin afflictions like dark pigments, acne and ageing signs.
Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid
Creams with glycolic and salicylic acid are best for sloughing off the dead and hyperpigmented skin cells. Making such products a part of your daily beauty regimen helps in fading the acne marks.
Cortisone is a steroid known for lightening the acne marks. Drug stores are flooded with beauty products containing it. For using cortisone-based products, you are advised to consult your dermatologist. As there are certain precautionary measures, you must undertake while applying a steroid cream.
Note: When applying a cortisone-based cream, limit your exposure to heat and sun. Product must be applied on the abraded areas only.
Best Acne Scar Removal Products Reviews & General Skincare Creams
Read on to find the reviews of the most scientifically-advanced and medicinal skin care creams.
A powerful yet gentle cream that effectively combats dark spots and skin pigmentation. The cream is formulated with enriching ingredients like vitamin C & E, retinol, SabiWhite(R), NeoGlucosamine and plant extracts of alpine.
- It helps in producing collagen
- Promises a younger looking and replenishing skin
- Lightens hyperpigmentation
- Effective on large pores
- Reverses the effects of sun damage
- Prevents recurrence of dark spots
Exposure to UV rays while using this product might cause darkening of the skin.
2. Eau Thermale Avène Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream
Sucralfate is the key ingredient which repairs any type of damage done to the skin. Secondly, regular application of the cream accelerates the process of recovery. And you do not have to wait too long for getting rid of acne scars.
- Works as a deep cleanser
- Repairs and restructures the skin
- Provides perfect skin moisturization
- Gentle on skin, it does not cause redness, burning and irritation.
- This hydrating elixir can be used as a night cream in winter.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Excess greasiness makes it unsuitable for using on daily basis, especially in hotter months.
- Cream seems to work more effectively on white-skinned people.
Revitol Scar Removal Cream
This all-in-one product effectively removes all types of scars including—acne scars, surgical scars, burns and other accidental marks. Revitol scar cream claims to lighten and remove the scars as old as 20 years.
- Removes all sort of scarring for good
- It can be applied on any body part that carries scars.
- Cures sun spots
- Revitol cream is safe for skin as it is packed with all-natural ingredients.
- It provides skin with essential proteins and vitamins.
- It does not bring the desired results overnight. You have to be patient while using it. It may take a few weeks in removing the scars completely.
4.DHC Renewing AHA Face Cream
As the name suggests, this product is a skin renewing solution. Its advanced formula contains lactic acid that aids in removing hyperpigmentation. Cream glides on easily and ultimately you get a glow-boosting and younger looking skin.
- Infusion of alpha hydroxy acids ensures removal of acne marks.
- Scrubs away dead skin cells
- AHA prevents acne break outs
- Its weekly use helps in restructuring the skin.
- Cleans up fine lines
- It minimizes sebum-filled pores by unclogging them.
- You get soft and illuminating skin.
- Some customers complain a tingling sensation on first-time application, especially those with sensitive skin.
5.Vernal N-E Dark Spot Corrector Cream
Loaded with skin renewal properties, this product is clinically proven to combat all the serious skin afflictions like dark spots, discoloration, acne scarring and other signs of ageing. For best results, users are recommended to use broad spectrum sun screen while using it.
- Fades away dark spots and prevents their recurrence
- Fusion of hyaluronic acid renews and rebuilds the skin
- Promise to give a noticeably fairer skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Lightweight formula can be applied freely, even on your chest and back of the hands.
- The cream does not contain ingredients like sulfates and parabens.
- It takes a longer period of about 8 to 12 weeks in getting the desired result.
Conclusion: Acne marks can be treated with regular use of acne removal creams. All you need is to be patient and do not give up the usage of the cream. If one product does not work, try the other. However, if your skin has permanent indentation, resulted from collagen loss, temporary dermal fillers and laser treatments are the only options to go with.