Most Effective Acne Treatment – Exposed Skincare
Effective Acne treatment has long been the Holy grail of the skin care industry. Always in the distance, many valiant attempts to find it made, but always out of reach. That is until now. No longer do teenagers and young adults have to suffer from this condition and its associated self-esteem issues and long term effects on the skin.
What Is Exposed Skincare
Exposed Skincare is a range of 9 skin care solutions that combine the best that modern medicine and nature’s finest to combat acne on a multitude of fronts, not just your typical Cleaner, Toner and Repairer, like other major Brands. These are
- Acne Treatment Serum
- Clear Pore Serum
- Probiotic Capsule
- Clarifying Mask
- Microdermabrasion cloth
All these combined together have given users incredible results in the 30-day timeframe claimed by Exposed Skincare.
The Natural Ingredients
One of the big selling points Exposed Skincare uses is the blending of Nature and Science in their product so let’s look at the Nature side of things first.
- Green Tea Extract: Long known to great benefits for our insides with it high antioxidant content, it has recently been shown to be as effective as benzoyl peroxide at only a concentration of only 3%
- Aloe Vera: Another ingredient used for centuries to reduce inflammation and relieve sunburn, now being used reduce the appearance of pimples.
- Passionflower Extract: More anti-inflammatory effects to sooth the skin and help prevent the incidence and spread of acne
- Tea Tree Oil: A classic antibacterial and immune stimulator to kill the bacteria that causes Acne and repair the scaring
- Liquorice root: a general cure all in the natural medicine community, it reduces scarring and redness.
Now natural ingredients are great, but when you have been suffering severe acne for a while, you are going to want some medical muscle in your corner too. Here are some of the scientifically tested ingredients in Exposed Skincare
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Not only is this one of the few anti-acne treatments that helps reduce sebum (oil) reduction, but also combines with the green tea extract and tea tree oil to kill bacteria deep into the pores.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA): a cleansing agent that not only unclogs pores and reveals younger, fresher looking skin by helping remove dead cells, but also rebuilds the healthy layers of your skin by repairing collagen.
- Salicylic Acid: Like AHA, Salicylic acid clears away dead cells but also reduces poor size decreasing the likelihood of new pimples developing
- Sulphur: when applied to the skin, sulphur is very good at unclogging pores and absorbing excess oil, without damaging the skins natural lipid layer.
- Azelaic Acid: by clearing the dead cells from the base of the follicle, Azelaic Acid allows the Glycolic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide to penetrate deeper into the skin to be even more effective treatments.
Pros and Cons of Exposed Skincare
- Combination of Natural and Scientific Approaches
- Time consuming if you’re not committed to fixing your acne
So, all in all, this product range is very deserving of its 4.9 stars on our review, also reviewed on Amazon with other acne product reviews. Beautifully balanced, gentle and effective, definitely the pick of the bunch over Proactive Solutions and Zenmed
One of the big selling points Exposed Skincare uses is the blending of Nature and Science in their product