Most Effective Acne Treatment – Exposed Skincare
Effective Acne treatment has long been the Holy grail of the skin care industry. Always in the distance, many valiant attempts to find it made, but always out of reach. That is until now. No longer do teenagers and young adults have to suffer from this condition and its associated self-esteem issues and long term effects on the skin.
What Is Exposed Skincare
Exposed Skincare is a range of 9 skin care solutions that combine the best that modern medicine and nature’s finest to combat acne on a multitude of fronts, not just your typical Cleaner, Toner and Repairer, like other major Brands. These are
- Acne Treatment Serum
- Clear Pore Serum
- Probiotic Capsule
- Clarifying Mask
- Microdermabrasion cloth
All these combined together have given users incredible results in the 30-day timeframe claimed by Exposed Skincare.
The Natural Ingredients
One of the big selling points Exposed Skincare uses is the blending of Nature and Science in their product so let’s look at the Nature side of things first.
- Green Tea Extract: Long known to great benefits for our insides with it high antioxidant content, it has recently been shown to be as effective as benzoyl peroxide at only a concentration of only 3%
- Aloe Vera: Another ingredient used for centuries to reduce inflammation and relieve sunburn, now being used reduce the appearance of pimples.
- Passionflower Extract: More anti-inflammatory effects to sooth the skin and help prevent the incidence and spread of acne
- Tea Tree Oil: A classic antibacterial and immune stimulator to kill the bacteria that causes Acne and repair the scaring
- Liquorice root: a general cure all in the natural medicine community, it reduces scarring and redness.
Now natural ingredients are great, but when you have been suffering severe acne for a while, you are going to want some medical muscle in your corner too. Here are some of the scientifically tested ingredients in Exposed Skincare
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Not only is this one of the few anti-acne treatments that helps reduce sebum (oil) reduction, but also combines with the green tea extract and tea tree oil to kill bacteria deep into the pores.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA): a cleansing agent that not only unclogs pores and reveals younger, fresher looking skin by helping remove dead cells, but also rebuilds the healthy layers of your skin by repairing collagen.
- Salicylic Acid: Like AHA, Salicylic acid clears away dead cells but also reduces poor size decreasing the likelihood of new pimples developing
- Sulphur: when applied to the skin, sulphur is very good at unclogging pores and absorbing excess oil, without damaging the skins natural lipid layer.
- Azelaic Acid: by clearing the dead cells from the base of the follicle, Azelaic Acid allows the Glycolic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide to penetrate deeper into the skin to be even more effective treatments.
Pros and Cons of Exposed Skincare
- Combination of Natural and Scientific Approaches
- Time consuming if you’re not committed to fixing your acne
So, all in all, this product range is very deserving of its 4.9 stars on our review, also reviewed on Amazon with other acne product reviews. Beautifully balanced, gentle and effective, definitely the pick of the bunch over Proactive Solutions and Zenmed
The Best Acne Treatment Range From Exposed Skin Care
Exposed Skin Care offers the best acne treatment products for everyone who suffers from acne. The correct use of the products leaves your face and body looking healthy and free from acne. Exposed uses natural acne ingredients in its products, guarantying you clear, healthy skin in just 30 days.
Acne Treatment Serum
This product from Exposed is formulated with the most advanced and latest acne fighting ingredients. The serum helps prevent whiteheads and new acne blemishes. Its active ingredient, Benzoyl Peroxide is effective in killing acne bacteria. It also contains green tea extract that heals and protects skin, and tea tree oil to promote healing.
Clear Pore Serum
This lightweight gel can penetrate pores, controlling blackheads and acne pimples, and re balance your skin while sleeping. Antioxidants and natural extracts like green tea extract and licorice root help repair damaged skin by reducing inflammation.
This oil-free gel helps re balance your skin by locking in moisture. Caffeine and natural products promote smoother and healthier skin. Pumpkin seed calms irritated skin while caffeine reduces redness.
The Clarifying Mask works great in removing impurities and absorbing excess oil. It also helps prevent new blackheads and acne pimples from developing. The active ingredient, Sulfur is combined with Resorcinol to effectively kill acne bacteria.
The Exposed Skin Care Microderm Scrub has Corundum Crystals that remove dead skin leaving your skin smooth and radiant. It also contains green tea extract and passion flower that reduces redness, improving the skin’s overall appearance and texture.
This acne treatment product from Exposed Skin Care contains Probiotics, clarifying mineral and essential vitamins that are essential to achieve a strong immune system and promote healthy. Additionally, the essential vitamins and minerals promote healthy skin and help normalize skin for a much better healthy complexion and skin support.
To effectively get rid of acne on your body, Body Wash combines skin purifying extracts and acne fighting medicine such as Salicylic acid, Sage extract and Pro-Vitamin B5 to clear clogged pores, regulate oil production and detoxify the skin. It does not dry your skin.
Exposed Skin Care offers a great way to reduce blemishes and improve skin tone using the Derm-X Cloth. The product is approved by dermatologists and is effective in exfoliating dead skin cells, eliminating blackheads and whiteheads, and removing cosmetics, dirt, and oil. Regular use helps with sun damage, mirror scanning and skin discoloration.
Derm-X Body Cloth
Derm-X Body Cloth is another great acne treatment product from Exposed Skin Care. It offers a great way to exfoliate pores, clear up acne and improve your skin tone. This microfiber cloth contains polyamide an ingredient effective in removing dead skin cells, dirt and cosmetic oils. Regular use will help improve skin smoothness.
The Exposed Skin Care facial cleanser is packed with effective skin clearing ingredients like sage extracts, salicylic acid and pro-vitamin B5 that remove the dirt and oil from your face and kill bacteria causing acne.
This product is functional in controlling blackheads and whiteheads. It also contains active ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Passion Flower an Azelaic Acid that help bring back younger skin to the surface.
Body Acne Kit
With this product you get Exposed Skin Care body wash, acne treatment serum, Derm-X body cloth and a free membership in Club Exposed. This kit provides four ways to fight body acne; kills acne bacteria, regulates oil and sebum, clears clogged pores and calms inflammation.